1. Welcome to GameNotOver!
    Come on! You know you want to!
  2. Tell Everyone About GameNotOver!
    We need your help to grow our community and it starts by spreading the word about GameNotOver to everyone you know! You are the founding members of this site and have a chance to shape it into the best gaming community on the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

Announcing the beta launch of ZERGWIRE!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by Zeras, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Zeras

Zeras Administrator PC Gamer

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    I am pleased to announce the beta launch of my new ZERGWIRE site!!

ZERGWIRE finds gaming content from all over the net and organizes it by channel (game) providing everyone with a quick and simple way to keep up with the latest news, rumors, videos and more from their favorite games. Each channel has its own custom URL and can be navigated via menu or via next/prev page navigation. More importantly, if you sign up, you can follow your favorite games and then the ZERGWIRE home page becomes a custom feed of all news for those channels (games) you follow!

There are currently around 90 channels (games) created and more are planned. Several of the latest channels do not have custom channel banners and avatars, but I am working on them. I am also going to find and add more source sites for even more content including adding a lot of the official sites for each game.

Remember, this is a beta release so there may be a few issues, but if you report them via the contact page, I will take care of them quickly.

Be sure to signup or you'll miss out on the best features!

Let me know what you think in this thread! Have any suggestions for new channels? Make them here too!

Visit ZERGWIRE.com to see the site!

Achilleslastand likes this.
  2. Achilleslastand

Achilleslastand Well-Known Member PC Gamer

210 Messages
    189 Likes
    Woah..........that's awesome.

Steel Division Normandy 44
    War Zone Middle East

Zeras likes this.
  3. Zeras

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    Thanks!!

I'm quite happy with how it has turned out. It needs more channels and more source sites added, but I think it's a solid start. I'm hoping a lot of people like it :)

Pizzaman and Achilleslastand like this.
  4. Achilleslastand

Achilleslastand Well-Known Member PC Gamer

210 Messages
    189 Likes
    Got a few of these on favorites list already, with this I can delete them. If its one thing I hate is a cluttered desktop/favorites list/etc. No content for Rise of the Pantheon?

Zeras likes this.
  5. Zeras

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    I am only scanning around 200 sites right now, but that will increase over the next few days. I only have a few official sites being scanned right now, and once those are added that should help some of the upcoming games that have low content.

Achilleslastand likes this.
  6. Pizzaman

Pizzaman Active Member Playstation Gamer

27 Messages
    28 Likes
    I created an account there. It looks really good.