1. Welcome to GameNotOver!
    Come on! You know you want to!
  2. Tell Everyone About GameNotOver!
    We need your help to grow our community and it starts by spreading the word about GameNotOver to everyone you know! You are the founding members of this site and have a chance to shape it into the best gaming community on the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

New RTS game similiar to Command and Conquer Generals in development, free demo

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by Achilleslastand, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Achilleslastand

Achilleslastand Well-Known Member PC Gamer

210 Messages
    189 Likes
    http://arian-studio.com/

Here’s some important info about our upcoming project WAR ZONE: Middle East.
    Choose your commander in the great battle for oil and control over the Middle East natural recourses.

UNI – most of European Union and the rest western nations in the world. After the great economic depression of 2017 the world’s greatest superpowers decided to join forces to gain control over the Middle East natural resources and free the natives from the G.A.O militia forces which dominate the Saudi Arabia deserts in violent and bloody regime.
    RJC – far East and northern Hampshire superpowers.in the middle of their arms race money became less powerful then oil and the Middle East is the richest area in the world right now and oil is flooding the deserts. With heavy artillery and hi-tech military technology fighting to gain control in the area.
    G.A.O – illegal militia groups who joined hands and fighting foreign forces while killing and making the local citizens life hard and miserable. The G.A.O usually uses gorilla combat tactics and uses the population as camouflage while killing them on the way.

UNI units armed with the latest weaponry and armor combined with the Special Forces squads in the filled gives you as a commander bigger and smarter attack range with a hard knockout punch for your enemies!

RJC – iron to the thrown! With heavy machinery and artillery RJC is a series threat for whoever try to take control over the oil resources in the deserts. Fight to your right to survive in the rough area with powerful arsenal.

G.A.O is a dirty player, with vicious tactics and blood thirsty infantry forces they can be a big rock in your shoe. You cannot play as G.A.O but you will find yourself in combat weather its surprise or a rough tackle

Keep following our RTS game! For all of you gamers in the world for those who missed the old school RTS games like C & C Red alert series, Generals for our present time fighting and building. Stay tuned for the next big RTS game…

Free demo here........
    http://www.indiedb.com/games/arian-studio

maxdogg likes this.
  2. Zeras

Zeras Administrator PC Gamer

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    It's funny you mention C&C .. I was doing some early spring cleaning yesterday and found a C&C Tiberian Sun pewter soldier that Westwood Studios sent me long ago. They used to send me all kinds of review items. I think I still have tshirts and other promo gear they sent.

Here is a photo of the one like I have:

[​IMG]

It's still sealed though the plastic has holes in it due to the sharp edges .. it looks sort of like:

[​IMG]

3. Supercowboy1986

Supercowboy1986 Well-Known Member PC Gamer

52 Messages
    45 Likes
    That's pretty cool!

C&C was great, definelty the RTS I played a lot of before I found Starcraft and Warcraft. The first one I played was on PS1 and it was C&C Red Alert (urkraine with the fast heavy tanks :)). I got Tiberium sun as a Christmas gift years later for pc.

I did get lost quite a bit with the storyline and just the series in general. I always felt confused by what the series wanted to do. There was an attempt to make prominent characters but i always forgot about them. If I remember correctly there was even a FPS.

Allies vs axis
    Brotherhood of nod vs gdi than later aliens
    Generals (very underrated!)

Achilleslastand and Khartun like this.
  4. Khartun

Khartun Well-Known Member Playstation Gamer

49 Messages
    40 Likes
    Oh man, I played Red Alert on PC a ton. Loved that one.

Achilleslastand likes this.
  5. Achilleslastand

210 Messages
    189 Likes

Before you do anymore spring cleaning ill pm you my mailing address:)

Zeras likes this.
  6. maxdogg

maxdogg Well-Known Member PC Gamer

50 Messages
    35 Likes
    That game looks cool.
    Sudden strike 4 is also coming out on Steam in a couple months.

7. Achilleslastand

210 Messages
    189 Likes
    Sudden Strike is on my wish list
    Here Is something coming out before the end of the year that looks interesting in the vein of Age Of Empires.

maxdogg likes this.
  8. maxdogg

50 Messages
    35 Likes
    Yeah this looks cool.
    Is it going to be on Steam?

9. Achilleslastand

210 Messages
    189 Likes
    Yes, I asked the developers and they said yes by the end of the year. In the meantime they will have a beta very very soon so keep an eye on their forums if interested.
    http://empiresapart.net/

10. maxdogg

50 Messages
    35 Likes
    As soon as I see it I will wish list it.

11. Achilleslastand

210 Messages
    189 Likes
  12. Achilleslastand

210 Messages
    189 Likes
    Here is a new trailer that looks pretty good...

maxdogg and Zeras like this.
  13. maxdogg

50 Messages
    35 Likes