1. Welcome to GameNotOver!
    Come on! You know you want to!
  2. Tell Everyone About GameNotOver!
    We need your help to grow our community and it starts by spreading the word about GameNotOver to everyone you know! You are the founding members of this site and have a chance to shape it into the best gaming community on the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know of a good Diablo 3 character build site?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by BrAinPaiNt, Apr 7, 2017.

1. SlaughterMachine

SlaughterMachine Well-Known Member PC Gamer

209 Messages
    165 Likes
    You know I tried to give you a legendary flail when we were playing together that I picked up. I even dropped it at your feet while in town and told you in the chat window to take it, but you completely ignored it and what I said aha.

I ended up just salvaging it.

2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Active Member PC Gamer

37 Messages
    9 Likes
    Yeah I seen it...the weapon I had already was higher damage rate so I just kept my own weapon. At least I think it was you. It was a one handed one. At the time I used heavenly strength in my passive skills in order to use a two handed weapon while still using a shield.

No wait someone else left the one handed one.

The one you dropped I already had it was a two handed one...something with the name ascended or something like that in it.

3. BrAinPaiNt

37 Messages
    9 Likes
    Right now I got one that is a set piece... Flail of the Charge. From a two piece set. It is more set up for those using the Steed Charge powers.

However the it is over 3600+ damage by itself and I am finally pumping out 300k+ compared to around a 100 when I posted about it before.

4. BrAinPaiNt

37 Messages
    9 Likes
    Well...I finally got new memory...went from one four gig stick to two four gig sticks and in doing so doubled my memory to a total of eight gigs.

I also think the one stick was not just struggling but I think it was going bad as well.

Since the up grade I have had NO blue screens of death or lock ups and I was getting multiple ones a hour prior to that.

With that said. Even though I still have a ways to go before my Hammerdin is way up there...I did get to work on him this weekend.

I still need to get a Ring of Royal Grandeur in order to have the compass rose ring/necklace set and also change out one piece of my Light set (probably boots) and still get the bonuses of them.

I also need to upgrade my Gems from Royal to Flawless Royal in my Armor and Pants in order to get a higher damage level through strength and the finery passive skill.

Right now with multiple tweaks I have made...When I am at full damage power (with active skills) I am just over 900K in damage according to my tables in my characters listing...however it shows well over that when I am slaying people.

Problem with this build is that it does not seem to take much to kill the character in heavy combat.

I can go into a room full of bad guys and start slaying them pretty easy but if there are any type of missile attacks (I think mainly magic missile types) it can take my life pretty quickly and I have to hope to move around a good bit to regenerate but that is difficult in upper Rift runs. I can complete a 35 rift run solo but chances are i will be killed a few times for not moving around enough.

Oh and for some reason this character is not seasonal. I thought I did it the same as the other but apparently not and therefore I did not and do not get some of the seasonal bonuses I would have got.

Another odd ball thing.

I have a seasonal Wizard called Xavier. He is over 300 Paragon point level.
    I have my Crusader HammerHardon who is now around 230+ paragaon level.
    But I also noticed I have a level 1 (where the other two are 70s) and 230+ paragon level wizard named Xavier.
    It seems it has the same paragon points as my Crusader even though it is only at level one. Weird.