1. Welcome to GameNotOver!
    Come on! You know you want to!
  2. Tell Everyone About GameNotOver!
    We need your help to grow our community and it starts by spreading the word about GameNotOver to everyone you know! You are the founding members of this site and have a chance to shape it into the best gaming community on the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone playing Destiny 2?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by Zeras, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Zeras

Zeras Administrator PC Gamer

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    The hype is been everywhere for it, so I'm curious if anyone has been playing and enjoying the beta yet?

2. Achilleslastand

Achilleslastand Well-Known Member PC Gamer

210 Messages
    189 Likes
    Never really heard about it until I wandered into Gamestop and saw ads for it as well as ads on TV. Guess I need to get out more lol, not even sure what type of game it is.

3. Zeras

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    The official game trailer is awesome :D

Achilleslastand likes this.
  4. Zeras

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    Here are a couple of gameplay videos ..

5. Achilleslastand

210 Messages
    189 Likes
    Looks interesting and may have to get it for PC
    But have to admit I usually suck at first person shooters.;)

Zeras likes this.
  6. Zeras

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    I'm not great at FPS games either because I don't care for small skirmish-based games. The only PvP FPS game I've ever enjoyed was the original PlanetSide game because you could have 300-400 people fighting in a battle across 3 factions. I got really good at it, but it was less about your score and more about your side then.

7. Achilleslastand

210 Messages
    189 Likes
    I tried believe me, I played the first call of duty online for a bit and got tired of getting killed and eventually just finished the campaign. I think for PVP wise Camelot Unchained might be more up my/our alley.

Zeras likes this.
  8. Zeras

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    I think it comes down to the professions or skills an FPS game offers. For instance, in PlanetSide, just like every other PvP FPS game I've played, I was not good with standard assault weapons. I became really good though as sniping and stealth attack skills to the point I rarely ever died.

For me to really enjoy a PvP FPS game, it has to have those other elements in it because when it comes to jump/slide/shoot between me and someone else, I tend to lose because I don't play that style very often nor do I find it enjoyable enough to play it long enough to improve.

9. Section446

Section446 Member PC Gamer

16 Messages
    11 Likes
    I'm playing it on PS4.

Zeras likes this.
  10. TellerMorrow34

TellerMorrow34 Member Playstation Gamer

19 Messages
    29 Likes
    Yes. I play it on PS4.

On a side note....how the heck did I forget that this forum was here? I saw someone post it at The Zone today and I thought sweet a new gaming site!!!

I got to sign up only to find out I was already signed up....what the hell?

maxdogg and Zeras like this.