1. Welcome to GameNotOver!
    Come on! You know you want to!
  2. Tell Everyone About GameNotOver!
    We need your help to grow our community and it starts by spreading the word about GameNotOver to everyone you know! You are the founding members of this site and have a chance to shape it into the best gaming community on the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

Do any of you collect comic books?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussions' started by Zeras, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Zeras

Zeras Administrator PC Gamer

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    I had a few comic books when I was a kid, but never really collected them. Most of the ones I read back then were more funny than serious or super hero focused. My collection focus back then was on baseball and football cards, though I eventually sold them.

I started dabbling in comic book collecting a couple of years ago, but mainly just focused on buying low priced lots off ebay when I found good deals. I really enjoy collecting things, but I can be a bit obsessive about it so I try to narrow my focus as much as possible. I am not sure I am going to continue collecting them though as I get more enjoyment from collecting than I do reading them.

I was curious if any of you collect comic books, and if so, which comic books interest you most?

2. Blast Hardcheese

Blast Hardcheese Well-Known Member PC Gamer

70 Messages
    45 Likes
    Well, I have lots of comic books at my place but it's not so much that I collected them as it is that they kept accumulating and I put them in storage bins.

I've stopped buying new comics because I ran out of storage bins and I don't want to play bin tetris anymore. :D

Zeras likes this.
  3. Zeras

Zeras Administrator PC Gamer

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    Most of the comic books I have collected are old. As I said, I can be a bit obsessive when it comes to collecting so I have to keep a narrow focus to keep from going too crazy with it. The only recent comic books I have would be when I found a really good deal on a complete run of a special series.

Blast Hardcheese likes this.
  4. maxdogg

maxdogg Well-Known Member PC Gamer

50 Messages
    35 Likes
    I Did back in the 80's I have a bunch of war comics like Sgt Rock, Unknown Soldier, G.I. Combat.
    Also Jonah Hex. I also Collected Conan long before the first movie.