1. Welcome to GameNotOver!
    Come on! You know you want to!
  2. Tell Everyone About GameNotOver!
    We need your help to grow our community and it starts by spreading the word about GameNotOver to everyone you know! You are the founding members of this site and have a chance to shape it into the best gaming community on the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

I have added a Blue version of the GameNotOver theme

Discussion in 'Site Discussions' started by Zeras, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Zeras

Zeras Administrator PC Gamer

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    While I am happy with how the Steampunk theme looks, I have not yet decided if it will remain the permanent theme for GameNotOver.

Maintaining multiple themes can be real difficult especially as more features are added and more tweaks are made to the site itself. For now though, I thought it would be a good idea to add a second theme option to the site. I cannot promise what theme options, if any, will be available long term, but for now, if you want to try out the blue theme, feel free to do so by clicking on the style link at the bottom left of most pages.

2. SlaughterMachine

SlaughterMachine Well-Known Member PC Gamer

227 Messages
    178 Likes
    It says "GameNotOver" Not style. :)

3. Zeras

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    Not sure what you mean.

4. SlaughterMachine

227 Messages
    178 Likes
    You said click the style link. The link doesn't say "style", it says GameNotOver and clicking it gives you a choice of what theme you want to use.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Zeras

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    That's just the way XenForo does it unfortunately. I could rename the style but it would break a few template code mods I made to do so.

6. SlaughterMachine

227 Messages
    178 Likes
    It's cool. I was just clarifying to the public, because the first thing I did was look for a "Style" link and didn't find one.

7. Uraja

Uraja Member iOS Gamer

24 Messages
    17 Likes
    I usually like the dark themes, but I like the blue.

Zeras likes this.