1. Welcome to GameNotOver!
    Come on! You know you want to!
  2. Tell Everyone About GameNotOver!
    We need your help to grow our community and it starts by spreading the word about GameNotOver to everyone you know! You are the founding members of this site and have a chance to shape it into the best gaming community on the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

If Any Of You Decide To Pick Up Elder Scrolls Online for PS4

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by darthseinfeld, Nov 28, 2017.

1. darthseinfeld

darthseinfeld Member Playstation Gamer

10 Messages
    9 Likes
    Let me know when you do. Ill throw together a sweet starter kit for you.

-10 XP pots
    - 20K gold. 10 to get your mount and 10 to use for whatever.
    -Stack o soul gems
    - Crafted leveling gear (levels 4,6, 10 and 14)
    -A stack of each gear crafting mats.
    -15 max level gear peices to deconstruct for leveling
    - 4 player dungeon tutorial.
    - Power leveling carry

I dont play a ton anymore. But I get once of twice a week to run a few dungeons.

If you ever get the game post you PSN here and I will send you this stuff through ingame mail. And we can set a time for the dungeon tutorial and power level carry

Achilleslastand and Zeras like this.
  2. Zeras

Zeras Administrator PC Gamer

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    That's definitely a nice starter set for someone :D And nice of you to offer!

3. darthseinfeld

darthseinfeld Member Playstation Gamer

10 Messages
    9 Likes
    Its tough sledding the first 10 or so levels. After that its much easier to be self sufficient

Achilleslastand likes this.
  4. Zeras

Zeras Administrator PC Gamer

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    I know what you mean. I've tried playing it a few times, but the game is just not interesting enough for me to stick with it past the tedious of the low levels. Of course the game appears more realistic (aka: drab) which makes it harder for me to stick around. I like more colourful virtual worlds, even though it makes it a little less realistic. The more realistic a game looks, the more like boring offline world it becomes and real-life offline world has much better graphics, VR, sound, smell and more :D

darthseinfeld likes this.