1. Welcome to GameNotOver!
    Come on! You know you want to!
  2. Tell Everyone About GameNotOver!
    We need your help to grow our community and it starts by spreading the word about GameNotOver to everyone you know! You are the founding members of this site and have a chance to shape it into the best gaming community on the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by MegaManFan03, Mar 5, 2017.

1. MegaManFan03

MegaManFan03 Member PC Gamer

18 Messages
    13 Likes
    This game is amazing. That's about all I've gotta say for now.

Lothos08 and Zeras like this.
  2. Lothos08

Lothos08 Well-Known Member Playstation Gamer

51 Messages
    44 Likes
    Which platform - Switch or WiiU?

I'm still feeling the burn on the WiiU and was waiting to get one for LoZ. Maybe, I'll get one during the second wave.

3. MegaManFan03

18 Messages
    13 Likes
    I'm playing the WiiU version as far as I can tell from vids on youtube it's the same game as Switch. I'm not buying a Switch till probably November or so.

Lothos08 likes this.
  4. Lothos08

Lothos08 Well-Known Member Playstation Gamer

51 Messages
    44 Likes
    You're right! LoZ: BotW is terrific! Played this weekend and am having so much fun!

The only nuisance is the issue I'm having with the left controller. November is a ways off yet but the left controller keeps losing it's connection while Link keeps performing the last function prior to losing connection. It has become a real hindrance especially during fights. There have been times where I try to retreat but Link runs right into the enemies -- game over! Let's hope Nintendo fixes the issue with the left controller soon.

5. MegaManFan03

18 Messages
    13 Likes
    According to Nintendo it's a manufacturing error or something so I'm guessing it'll be worked out in future joy-cons. Again a great reason as to waiting on new systems. I also want to wait and see how Nintendo handles it's internet service and if it'll be worth it to buy with the system. Nintendo is already outselling the Wii which over 100 million but it's still early.