1. Welcome to GameNotOver!
    Come on! You know you want to!
  2. Tell Everyone About GameNotOver!
    We need your help to grow our community and it starts by spreading the word about GameNotOver to everyone you know! You are the founding members of this site and have a chance to shape it into the best gaming community on the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

Open Casting Call For Mega Man Network Transmission

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by Mactin, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Mactin

Mactin Member PC Gamer

9 Messages
    5 Likes
    Hey everyone, so most of you don't know this but I do let's plays and I want to let's play mega man network transmission but I want to do it differently compared to other people who done it. So I thought it would be a good idea to have voice actors voice the characters.

There are a few things you must know however. There are three criteria that are required each based on percentages. Which mean that the higher the percentages the more I take in consideration and they are:

1.YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD MIC (30%): You could have a decent mic and still would be in the running to be cast but know that I want to have the let's play to have great quality. And a great mic helps that.

2.YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ACT!!! (60%): I cannot stress this enough, but you have to act out the emotions of the character that you choose you voice act. You can have the crappest mic but as long as you can act I'll be willing to overlook it

Now I can't offer any money what so ever, but you will get experience in voice acting and you can show other people your voice acting in my let's play of this game.

Once I choose finalist I will want to talk to you on Skype and ask you some questions. If your chosen then I will call you back. I will also need your contact info as well.

Here is the link if you want to try it.: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com...call/Mega-Man-Network-Transmission-Lets-Play/