1. Welcome to GameNotOver!
    Come on! You know you want to!
  2. Tell Everyone About GameNotOver!
    We need your help to grow our community and it starts by spreading the word about GameNotOver to everyone you know! You are the founding members of this site and have a chance to shape it into the best gaming community on the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

Playstation VR

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by darthseinfeld, Nov 28, 2017.

1. darthseinfeld

darthseinfeld Member Playstation Gamer

10 Messages
    9 Likes
    Getting the Skyrim bundle on friday!

Been looking for to Skyrim VR ever since I saw some youtube vids of it on Occulus.

Its gotten good reviews so far, but Ill let you guys know what I think.

Plan on picking up Resident Evil and Doom later on as well

Zeras and maxdogg like this.
  2. Zeras

Zeras Administrator PC Gamer

429 Messages
    259 Likes
    Some game companies have been dialing back their VR enthusiasm mainly because of the slow interest by gamers in the technology. I have always wanted VR to live up to the hype, but it's just not there yet for me at this point. A lot of people suffer from mild to severe motion sickness after playing for more than 1-2 hours also which is another issue.

I am hopeful it will continue to improve technology wise and continue to drop price wise so that more people will get on board. I think the overall interest in VR is there and waiting. It just needs to be .. well .. better.

3. darthseinfeld

darthseinfeld Member Playstation Gamer

10 Messages
    9 Likes
    The price tag hurts. For PC games I think you have to be pretty hardcore to be willing to pay for a Rift or Vive. Playstations seems much less impressive, but the price has been dropping and is getting some titles in Skyrim, RE7 and Doom. Playstation could get a foothold in the market, and help make the the tech more commercially viable. It will be interesting to see what the Black Friday numbers where in terms of PSVR sales. Skyrim may have helped drive sales figures. It's one of those games that could really drive interest