1. Welcome to GameNotOver!
    Come on! You know you want to!
  2. Tell Everyone About GameNotOver!
    We need your help to grow our community and it starts by spreading the word about GameNotOver to everyone you know! You are the founding members of this site and have a chance to shape it into the best gaming community on the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

Scalebound Cancelled - Xbox One

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by BigStar, Jan 10, 2017.

1. BigStar

BigStar Well-Known Member Playstation Gamer

58 Messages
    49 Likes
    Microsoft confirmed the exclusive was cancelled. Bummer, was looking forward to it for awhile now. Playable dragons; sick.

2. SlaughterMachine

SlaughterMachine Well-Known Member PC Gamer

221 Messages
    169 Likes
    I watched about the first 90 seconds of that video. The graphics are cool, but I've got to admit. It seems a bit cheesy. Maybe it's the guy directing everyone what to do, but it has a cheesiness to it.

3. TellerMorrow34

TellerMorrow34 Member Playstation Gamer

18 Messages
    27 Likes
    Did they say why they canceled it?

That's a bad deal for them to be canceling one of the very few new exclusives they have. Of course they've always got Gears and Halo but outside of that there isn't much.

Quantum Break was cool but I don't think it was the hit they'd hoped for. They lost out on The Order cause their system simply couldn't run it and now they're canceling this one.

They continue to take it on the chin this go around when it comes to facing Sony.

4. Jack_Burton

Jack_Burton Member PC Gamer

22 Messages
    18 Likes
    I have no idea if this is the case or not, but the talk I have heard was that they were having trouble getting it to run on the xbox1. Maybe it'll become a Scorpio title? Like I said, I have no idea really.

5. Zeras

Zeras Administrator PC Gamer

384 Messages
    213 Likes
    Rather disappointing to see any game that far along in development get cancelled.

6. Section446

Section446 Member PC Gamer

12 Messages
    6 Likes
    This was the even on my radar.

BigStar likes this.
  7. BigStar

BigStar Well-Known Member Playstation Gamer

58 Messages
    49 Likes
    Yeah the main character has a little Dante in him admittedly. I likened the game to a new gen God of War but with dragons incorporated as an added element for attack/movement. One of the few exclusives for Xbox in '17 (in general too). Like mentioned, it was one of the exclusives they kept promoting @ E3 and other events so they had big plans for it. Bummer...