1. Welcome to GameNotOver!
    Come on! You know you want to!
  2. Tell Everyone About GameNotOver!
    We need your help to grow our community and it starts by spreading the word about GameNotOver to everyone you know! You are the founding members of this site and have a chance to shape it into the best gaming community on the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

Zelda breath of the wild/Nintendo questions

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by Achilleslastand, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Achilleslastand

Achilleslastand Well-Known Member PC Gamer

186 Messages
    165 Likes
    Saw this being played and thought to myself I need to get a Nintendo just to play it, but I do have a few questions about it.
    Is it better to play this on a Wii U or a Switch? I assume the only difference{?} is graphics?
    Have not seen any Switches around town, are they that hard to come by?
    Would it be advisable to get a Wii U just for this or is the platform pretty much dead?

2. Zeras

Zeras Administrator PC Gamer

384 Messages
    213 Likes
    I cannot speak for either platform because I do not own them nor have i played either of them. That said, if it were me, I would probably look for a used Wii U since you primarily want it for one game.

Achilleslastand likes this.
  3. Achilleslastand

Achilleslastand Well-Known Member PC Gamer

186 Messages
    165 Likes

Thanks!
    Doesn't seem to be that much of a difference if at all.
    Will probably get a Wii U in the near future.

Zeras likes this.
  4. Lothos08

Lothos08 Well-Known Member Playstation Gamer

51 Messages
    44 Likes
    I have Zelda on the Switch. Just a note on the controller for the Switch: At launch, there was an issue with the left controller. I don't know if the remote signal wasn't strong enough or was poorly located but the signal would drop every so often. Link would just run straight off until the signal was located again. Very frustrating. I don't know if the issue still exists because I had bought the pro controller, which made a huge difference. But that was another $80 on top of the game and console.